If you’re experiencing pain that is creating limitations in your life, chiropractic care is a non-surgical treatment that may help you get the results you need.
Learn how chiropractic care can help restore health and function
Call us to schedule a free consultation
Chiropractic services are gentle and non-invasive, and a skilled chiropractor can help with a range of different issues, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Ligament and cartilage damage
- Herniated disc
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Knee pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Hip pain
- Joint pain
- Pinched nerves
- And more
Schedule a complimentary consultation today to see if our chiropractic treatment is a good fit for you.
Chiropractic adjustments refer to the application of manual force to specific vertebrae and joints to help restore normal body function.
When you have vertebrae that are out of their normal alignment, you may experience pain and a range of other symptoms, chiropractic adjustments help to relieve pressure from affected nerves and tissues, relieving pain and allowing you to regain mobility and range of motion.
When you have regular chiropractic treatment, those misaligned vertebrae will tend to stay in place longer, and your visits will become less and less frequent. Your body’s own natural healing process is allowed to do its work, and you can reap the benefits without having to resort to pain medication or surgery to get results.
This is a classic example of treating a painful condition at the source instead of just focusing on the outward symptom of pain.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care has many benefits other than pain relief. Obviously, relieving your pain and living life on your own terms again is likely your primary goal. You may also notice additional benefits, including:
- Enhanced blood circulation – When your blood is flowing freely throughout your body, you’ll notice less discomfort in your extremities, higher energy levels, and an improved sense of well-being.
- Reduced inflammation – Inflammation is often a silent killer as it forms in critical areas inside your body. At the very least, it causes painful joints and muscles, but chiropractic services can help.
- Better flexibility and range of motion – If you are in need of a chiropractic adjustment, your range of motion is likely diminished, but as your body is brought back into balance, those affected areas will move more freely.
- Improved sleep – Getting enough sleep has been associated with scores of health benefits, and regular chiropractic treatment can help you sleep more restfully.
- Improved digestion – Problems with digestion affect a large portion of the population, but when you are in alignment, these issues may diminish.
- Enhanced athletic performance – If you are an athlete or even love to work out regularly, having chiropractic treatment can help your performance.
Are you in need of chiropractic care in Jackson, Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri or any nearby area? Call us today at (573) 243-5095 to schedule an appointment. Our chiropractors are ready to get you back to feeling great again!