If you are an elbow pain sufferer, you know just how challenging it can be to carry out basic daily tasks, let alone play sports or similar activities that place stress on your elbow. If you feel pain every time you try to lift something or bend your arm, it’s important to find a solution as soon as possible.
Are suffering from chronic elbow pain? Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow?
Looking for an alternative to surgery?
Call us today (573) 243-5095
We provide non-surgical, drug-free treatments for elbow pain that help get to the root cause of your discomfort so you can experience lasting pain relief. If you’d like to find out if our treatments are right for you, get in touch today to book a free consultation.
Regenerative Medicine Treatments for Severe Elbow Pain
These treatments require little to no downtime, and they help your body’s own healing mechanism resolve the underlying cause of your sore elbows.
Conventional medicine often focuses on the symptom, but if you mask the pain with medication, any relief you get will only be temporary.
PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma, which is made from a sample of your own blood. After the blood sample is drawn, we place it in a centrifuge to spin where the red blood cells and platelets are separated.
The resulting PRP is highly concentrated with healing properties that are injected into your damaged elbow tissue to help facilitate the healing process.
Human cellular tissue therapy also consists of injections into your elbow to help your body address the underlying cause of the pain.
These injections consist of highly powerful and potent healing compounds like:
- Growth factors
- Amino acids
- Hyaluronic acid
- And more
Golfers Elbow, Tennis Elbow, and Other Related Conditions
Common elbow issues like golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, and others can affect your day-to-day activity level and ability to be as active as you’d like.
Here is some more information on common elbow problems:
- Golfer’s Elbow – This refers to pain on the inside of your elbow. It’s caused by damage to the tendons that move your wrist toward your palm. You don’t have to be a golfer to get it.
- Tennis Elbow – This refers to pain on the outside of the elbow. This is caused by the elbow tendons being overloaded. You don’t have to play tennis to get it.
- Tendonitis – This occurs when the elbow tendons and connective tissue are inflamed.
- Bursitis – This is when the thin, fluid-filled sac at the bony tip of your elbow becomes inflamed and painful.
- Osteoarthritis – When the cartilage surface of your elbow is damaged or has become worn, it is known as elbow osteoarthritis. This can be caused by a previous injury or regular wear and tear.
- Nerve Damage – This occurs when the nerves surrounding your elbow have been damaged by an injury or physical trauma.
- Sprains and Strains – If you overstretch or tear the ligaments around your elbow, it is known as an elbow sprain.
Are you or a loved one suffering with elbow pain in Jackson, Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri or any nearby area? Call us today at (573) 243-5095 to set up a free consultation.