Are you tired of living with the tingling and numbness of neuropathy? At Jackson Healing Arts, we offer non-surgical, drug-free neuropathy treatments that are minimally invasive and can help your body’s own natural healing mechanism provide long-term relief.
What Causes Neuropathy?
Neuropathy is a condition that disrupts the nerves of your peripheral nervous system. This system is a network of complex nerves that connect the spinal cord and brain to the rest of your body.
Some of the common causes of neuropathy include:
- Diabetes – This is the main cause, and it affects many people who suffer from diabetes
- Autoimmune diseases – Some examples include lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Infections – These include Lyme disease and Hepatitis C
- Tumors or growths – These can be benign or malignant
- Kidney disease and liver disease – This may be genetic or caused by lifestyle
- Exposure to toxins – This could be toxins at home or in the workplace
- Nerve trauma – From an accident, sports injury, or degenerative condition
- Certain medications – Side effects from some medications can increase the risk of neuropathy
If you’ve tried conventional treatments and still haven’t seen the results you’ve wanted, our treatments may help. Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation to get the process started.
Alternative Treatment Options for Nerve Damage
Treating your neuropathic pain at the source is a key factor in finding long-term relief. So many conventional treatments just address the outward symptoms, but this approach usually only yields temporary results and has more risks than rewards.
Our advanced biological treatments and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy can help your body’s own healing mechanism resolve the underlying cause of the numbness and tingling in your hands and feet for long-lasting results.
To find out more about our safe and effective treatments for neuropathy, call us today to schedule your free consultation and let’s help you get the relief you deserve!